Dear Transportation Partners,
We are excited to announce that Veyo has been awarded the Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) contract with Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) serving all counties across the state of Wisconsin. We look forward to working with all providers throughout the state.
We will be launching service in Wisconsin on November 1, 2021. We are looking forward to partnering with you to serve the Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus population, and we are quickly moving forward with the next steps in the provider credentialing process to meet that tight deadline. To ensure a seamless transition on November 1st, we will begin assigning trips to our transportation providers on October 15, 2021. In order to receive trips, you must be fully credentialed and fully contracted with Veyo. If you would like to partner with Veyo, we recommend that you begin the credentialing process immediately.
Actions Required to Partner with Veyo:
- Begin the credentialing process by filling out the Provider Survey Form.
- Once you submit the form, a representative from our Veyo Network team will be reaching out to you shortly with next steps.
- If you have already filled out the form, and haven’t heard from Veyo by August 13, 2021, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you have a current fee schedule or rate sheet, please forward it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about Veyo at veyo.com.
- Send Wisconsin specific questions to us at email@example.com.
Thank you, and we look forward to partnering with you to serve the Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus population!
Lonnie Barton and your Veyo Transportation Provider Team